Fern Tree Community Centre
Fern Tree Community Centre is a multi-purpose building available for hire at very reasonable rates.
It is at 8 Stephenson Place, Fern Tree, Tasmania 7054 and owned by the Fern Tree Community Association.
The centre is north facing, with large sliding picture windows and a veranda, and has views of Mt Wellington. It is 15 minutes by car from the Hobart CBD and close to a Metro bus route.
Check the diary first to see if the dates you want are available
Our current rates of hire and booking information
All you need to know about the Community Centre
Enquiries: email email@example.com,
or phone 0438 221406
It is your ideal venue for any of the following:
- Education classes
- Social functions, including weddings
- Children's parties
- Craft Groups
- Exercise Groups
- Community Clubs
- Exhibitions and displays
- Plays and rehearsal space
Facilities available include:
- Large hall space, carpeted
- Stage area and piano
- Kitchen and serving area with stove, fridge, microwave, urn, sink and dishwasher
- Veranda with table and chairs
- Trestle tables and chairs
- Electric heating (recently upgraded)
- Toilets (including facilities for the disabled)
- Parking area and level access
- A public address system
The FTCA has upgraded the centre recently, including new heating, insulation, part double glazed windows and blinds.
It can be used year round.
The Centre has a maximum capacity of 100 persons. It is across the road from the Fern Tree Tavern who may be able to help with your catering arrangements.